Essay topics: is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important?
Many people want to be successful in their life. However, only a few people achieve one because there are certain reasons behind successful person. In this case, some people believe that talent plays key role while others have perception that hard work is the pillar of success.
If you catch something that you never get before, you should do something that you never do before. Also, you need to practice hard regularly. For instance, if you want to be a rich person, you have to work many hours a day. Additionally, it is obviously true that having good motivation beside hard work flourish natural capacity. Also, the hard work enable us to concentration in our work which is more helpful in our life.
On the contrary, it is common belief that talent is one of the crucial elements for being successful. Everybody has talent since they were born. As a result, many people try to be a success person, but they never get everything what they want. It is because they do not have any natural ability in themselves. On the other hand, in my point of view, talent is God-given, which merely few people have it. For example, some genius people who calculate all mathematical problems in their mind and others those who have photographic memory without more hard-working. Hence, talent is a golden key to success.
Undoubtedly, although talent and hard work have great influence in our success, they are not the only one. Some might believe that wealth, happiness and psychological relaxation cause success. Moreover, education is beneficial factor for this one because it improves our opportunity of jobs. Also, in my view, discipline is vital aspect which boldly help hard work as well.
In conclusion, I believe that you cannot do something consistently well if you do not practice and you are not talented. Although success could be due to hard work and talent, many other factors may be existed, so you cannot always determine an exact way for success.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 1 day ago||chitra||84||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||baharferdosi||56||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||Justin||56||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||saeed saamaadii||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||pratik_dkr1||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||arifruet||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 days ago||drjowelynt||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||Yamin Anggriyaman||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 7 months ago||cut muftia keumala||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 7 months ago||Nur Restuningsih||64.5946||Read full essay|
- In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small co (92)
- In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small co (61)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compar (94.5)
- Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (89)
- The Graph below shows average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in the United Kindom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (94.5)
- The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67)
- The media should limit how much bad news they report because it discourage people from doing activities which usually involve very little sick. Do you agree or disagree? (61)
- Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (11)
- Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (61)
- The table and the bar chart below give information about traveling to work in Houston, Texas.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (11)