Essay topics: Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
Thesedays, it is widely accepted that children have more opportunities to live in hygienic surroundings, approach to nourishing meals and lead a healthy life than ever before. However, modern lifestyles mean that many children spend long hours in front of the television or computers, forget to have a balanced diet or do exercise. Some people believe that both schools and parents have responsibilities dealing with this issue. I completely agree with this idea and in this essay, I will set out to explain why.
First of all, parents are believed to have the main responsibility to stop the unhealthy lifestyle of their children. It is apparent that parents are the main caregiver, and are the one spending the most time with their kids. Therefore, they are under obligation, not only to provide their children with a three-course meal, but also to give them guidelines for activities in the freetime to keep fit. In addition, because parents always have a great influence on the development of teenagers, they are expected to be the primary role model of leading a healthy lifestyle. Reseachers have found that children are more likely to make a habit of doing outside activities regularly if their parents often play sports with them.
Second, it is a big responsibility for schools to deal with the bad lifestyle of students. In the first 18 years, children often spend most of their times at school, which is one of the main factor affecting their way of living. The more extra-curricular activities about healthy lifestyle schools hold, the more knowledge students can gain and follow.
On the other hand, there are some people argue that only parents are responsible for guide kids live a healthy life. However, how to get a good way of living including a lot of academic knowledge that even many parents don’t know about. Schools may be the best place for students to access to those helpful information.
To sum up, while parents are duty bound to provide children nourishing meals and have a exercise routine, teachers are the one that give them background and specialist knowledge to live in a positive way. Personally, I believe that kids can lead a healthier life if they are under the guidance of both parents and teachers.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||Cleo||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||m.hsn||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||m.hsn||61||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||m.hsn||56||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||m.hsn||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||broerjuang||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||ghbaroumand||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||Shinta Candra Dewi||85||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||Anfad||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||Cleo_Indo||70||Read full essay|
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? What sort of punishment should parents an (41.5)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? What sort of punishment should parents an (73)
- Some people say that the only reason for learning a foreign language is in order to travel to or work in a foreign country. Others say that these are not the only reasons why someone should learn a foreign language.Discuss both these views and give your o (78)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their was (73)
- Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem. To what extent do you agree with this statement? (73)
- Every country has poor people and every country has different ways of dealing with the poor. What are some of the reasons for poverty in developing countries? What can we do to help the poor? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples (73)
- Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (73)
- Some people think that the internet has brought people closer together while others think that people and communities are become more isolated. Discuss both sides & give your opinion. (87)
- School should start later in the morning. What is your opinion? (67)
- Some young children participate in a wide range of extra-curricular activities such as music, sports, or photography. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and details to support your response. (78)