The performance of staff can have a significant impact on the success of a company.What can companies do to increase staff productivity?

swati.vekariya's picture

It has been considered that efficiency of the employees of the company can significantly affect the business. It has been agreed by all that success of any business depends on the people who do the business. Employers also consider the improvement in the ability of the workers as one of the prime factors for the successful business. They are continually finding ways to increase the capacity of the company by motivating and ensuring overall satisfaction of the workforce.

Motivation is the vital for to yield the complete output from an individual. All the big firms can use this element in many ways to raise the productivity. Firstly, they could motivate their workers by providing the financial benefits based on appraisal cycle. For example, the annual bonus could become driving force for the employees to work hard to get higher increment. Secondly, appreciation is indispensable for any hard work. This admiration in front of the whole company would inspire others to be assiduous. For instance, organization can arrange yearly award ceremony to distribute awards to those who have achieved milestones. Thus, incentives and recognition could play essential roles in improvement of the staff.

Apart from this, overall job and work environment satisfaction is necessary for an individual to work hard. Firstly, an enterprise should ensure the basic necessities of the workers so as they will not have to think about these needs and could fully concentrate in the work. For example, health insurance for the employees and their family members, low subsidized accommodation, transportation and food. Secondly, working condition should be comfortable so as they can put forward all their efforts and as result contribute to the corporate. For instance, workspace where the employees spend most of their time should be ergonomic; also canteens and washroom should be hygienic. Finally, annual feedback from the workforce and its implementations are imperative. A prime example could be annual brainstorming sessions with the higher management which can put forward some new and innovative solution to the problem. Also, such meetings can create a surrounding of a corporate family and decrease distance between senior and junior. Thus, contentment of the human resources by taking care of small points regarding their primary needs is significant for the employer.

To conclude, efficiency of the workforce is the primary factor to take the business on the top and companies can increase it by admiration and job satisfaction.

Your rating: None Average: 8.4 (3 votes)