Vancouver Immigration Lawyer Launches eBook to Help Canadian Immigrants

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 11/13/2014 - 19:34

Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) November 13, 2014

Award winning immigrant, Nick Noorani, and Vancouver immigration lawyer, Catherine Sas have recently launched an eBook which is known to be a “must-have” for people applying for Canadian immigration. Miller Thomson’s Catherine Sas introduced “Canada Countdown” which is a comprehensive eBook on how to immigrate to Canada. It is a thorough and detailed guide that explains clearly and effortlessly, the entire immigration process to the readers. Starting from the initial application phase, the eBook leads its readers all the way to their first steps on Canadian soil.

The famous Vancouver immigration lawyer spoke about the eBook in the following words. “As an immigration lawyer, I have been assisting immigrants and their families to settle in Canada for more than 20 years. The immigrant journey is far more than coming to a new country. It is a complicated application process that may take many years; it is the leaving of a familiar territory for a strange new one and it is an emotional journey of resettling and adapting to a new homeland,” states Catherine Sas. “Naeem ‘Nick’ Noorani has experienced firsthand the process of becoming a Canadian. The Canada Countdown book offers considerable insight into the immigrant experience. The immigrant’s story is Canada’s story: its past, its present and its future, and it will be Canada’s future for many years to come.”

About Catherine Sas

An active member of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA), Catherine Sas, Q.C., is a partner at the Immigration Group. She is also a past chair of both the B.C. Immigration Law Section and the National Immigration Law Section of the Canadian Bar Association. She has participated in continuing legal education seminars, appeared before parliamentary committees on immigration issues and spoken at international conferences and symposiums. Sas has been recognized as a leading immigration practitioner by Lexpert, Who’s Who Legal and Best Lawyers in Canada. Catherine was voted Vancouver’s Best Immigration Lawyer for the years 2012, 2013 and 2014. For more information, log on to http://canadian-visa-lawyer.com/ or call 604.643.1282.

Article references
www.prweb.com