1- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In today's hectic life, it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards attending university. It seems to me that, three arguments and advantages are highlighted in attending to university. Benefits such as sumptuous career preparation, experience and changing life, have motivated people to attend university. So, as Hollywood celebrities say, "Let's cut to the chase."

Taking the proposed subject into account, the reason may shed some light on my point is that these days, most jobs require people who are educated and have good job skills. It goes without saying that people who want a well developed job have to study hard and at least graduate with a high education. Moreover as technology advances all over the world, more and more education is required of people. Also, there is no other place than a college where a student can get sophisticated education in order to be qualified to become a professional in a specific area.

Another rationale that I do concur with the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is that college can gives me a wonderful experience. It is absolutely certain that it gives me opportunity to meet people different from those in my hometown. In addition education can bring happiness to the student. For example when a student has conquered a difficult mathematical problem, he savors the joy which learning has brought to him, and so he feels that he is the happiest man in the world.

Last but not least attending college or university can change our life. As a case in point, to myself, I am a student from countryside. I am one of the few people who can attend college or university. Most of those who have not studied in college or university go to work early in a small factory in a small town or on a farm in their hometown. Just because I have taken higher education, I can get better chances to study or work in the capital of our country and quench my thirst for acquiring luxury life. Why? Good education gives me chances to change my life.

To put it in a nutshell, in light of the previously discussed the career preparation, experience and changing life are prime factors to my propensity for attending university. If I could have a chance to attend, I do not have a bit of hesitation to do it.

the reason may shed some light on my point is that
the reason which may shed some light on my point is that

Sentence: Another rationale that I do concur with the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is that college can gives me a wonderful experience.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and gives

in light of the previously discussed the career preparation, experience and changing life are prime factors to my propensity for attending university.
in light of the previously discussed reasons, the career preparation, experience and changing life are prime factors to my propensity for attending university.

No. of Words: 404 while No. of Different Words: 206