The 21st century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer.

With the advancement of time there has been a remarkable change in the lives of people and the world, today, appears to be a totally different place than what it was a few centuries ago. This has been possible because of the changes that have occured over the years.The 21st century is also expected to result in some noticeable changes like technological advancement, changes in climatic patterns, and shift towards renewable sources of energy.

First, technological advancement will be a definite result at the end of this century. Over the years, science has made a considerable progress and thi...

Sentence: Such inventions are going to be a boon for people in carry out activities in a more efficient manner.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and carry

Sentence: This has been possible because of the changes that have occured over the years.The 21st century is also expected to result in some noticeable changes like technological advancement, changes in climatic patterns, and shift towards renewable sources of energy.
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also, new machines and robotic devices aiding in day to day tasks will make the lives of common man more comforable and less mechanical.
Error: comforable Suggestion: comfortable

Sentence: In addition, with the continous use of fossils, CFC's etc. pollution levels are also expected to reach alarming levels, which could be life threatning.
Error: continous Suggestion: continuous
Error: threatning Suggestion: threatening

Sentence: Also, many countries will begin to use nuclear power as an effetive method to produce electricity.
Error: effetive Suggestion: effective

Sentence: In summary, 21st century will lead to many changes like scientic development and technological advancement, changes in the climatic patterns and increase in the average temperature, and shift towards renewable sources of energy.
Error: scientic Suggestion: No alternate word

Double check spelling errors.