a/d always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Human is social animal. Society is based on relations among people. Relations are very difficult to maintain. They are very delicate, so people have to handle them very carefully. As a result, according to me telling the truth is the most important consideration to enhance any relationship between people.

Firstly, truth helps to avoid problems. For instance, I am Thalassemia minor candidate. It is a disorder of blood, where the Red blood cells are defective. So, victim suffers from low hemoglobin through out life. So, I decided to tell the truth to my fiance. It very critical to make sure that he does not have this problem. If both of us are having this medical disease then there are 25% chances that we will have Thalassemia major child. Children with this disorder suffer from lack of blood and their life span is hardly 20-25 years. So, in such situation being honest will help to avoid sensitive problem.

Moreover, It helps to build reputation and to strengthen the relationships. Telling truth helps to win the confidence of others, so, people will trust you. It is very important to be honest about your work on job. That helps to nurture the relations among staff members. It eliminates the unhealthy competition among employees. It maintains the transparency. So, it helps to overcome the hurdles for success.

Additionally, If we tell truth, we do not have to remember the wrong manipulated matter. So, we feel stress free. Which secrets hormones like Enkephalin and Endorphin. They are responsible to create positive mood. We can work with better efficiency and increases productivity. So, we enjoy doing business, chores, leisure activities and many more. As the stress decreases, it helps to maintain relations in healthier way.

In conclusion, telling truth has many direct and indirect advantages on peoples lives. Sometime you may end up with a problem by telling truth but it is always negligible. Honesty is best policy and it is key for successful relationship.

Human is social animal
Human is a social animal

It very critical to make sure
It is very critical to make sure

Honesty is best policy and it is key for successful relationship.
Honesty is the best policy and it is the key for successful relationship.

Sentence: In conclusion, telling truth has many direct and indirect advantages on peoples lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to peoples and lives

Avg. Sentence Length: 10.613 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted.

-------------------