A D The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone

A/D? The best way to truly relax and reduce stress is to spend time alone.

Nowadays it's becoming more and more important for individuals to manage the amount of stress in their daily life, in order to unwind themselves. Some people believe spending time alone is the the best way to calm their nerves; however, other propose other ways. It seems to me that, cutting off from civilization is not a good idea to get rid of stressful life; in fact, there are some alternatives like music and time management to reach this goal. I feel this way for two reasons which I will explore in this essay.

To begin with, one of the best ways to calm your nerves is listening to music. Indeed, one of the reasons that make anxiety get worse is thinking about it for a long period of time , so listening to a new-age music would prevent us from ruminating (reminding negative thoughts over and over). For example, mostly before exam, I put my ear-bod and play a mellow album. I usually play one of Schiller's album; in fact, I'm a hard-core Schiller fan. Since most of the tests take more than 3 hours, I have to find a way that helps me become tranquil and also diminish negative thoughts . In other words, a few moments before the exam I always ask myself "What would happen if I failed the exam or got bad mark" or "If I had studied harder, I would have had better self-steam". Whenever I turn on my MP3-player, all of the negative notions are vanished. As this example clarifies, music prevent harmful ideas to bubble up in our mind and also it helps us feel relax and peaceful.

Moreover, managing our daily activities in order of important will help us to get rid of stresses. This means that, in order to calm our nerves we shouldn't go to an island and seek for loneliness; in fact, we should have peaceful life in the midst of our daily activities. Performing too many jobs at the same time will reduce our efficiency and also causes stress; nevertheless, we will be more successful if we prioritize our duties and complete the most important one at first. As the new method explains by organizing our daily activities; besides, completing our jobs one by one, we have the reward of pleasing ourselves without a guilty conscience.

To put in a nutshell, if want to have less stressful life, we should try different ways like Yoga and exercise; instead of, escaping from civilization and seeking for loneliness, otherwise we would soon experience island fever.

Sentence: Some people believe spending time alone is the the best way to calm their nerves; however, other propose other ways.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

managing our daily activities in order of important will help us
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

if want to have less stressful life,
if we want to have less stressful life,

No. of Words: 425 while No. of Different Words: 224

We are expecting:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200

follow this user by three reasons but less examples:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn

---------------------