a/d? "parents are the best teachers"

a/d? "parents are the best teachers"

Nowadays, it is commonly accepted that people learn from their parents more than any other teacher. Contrary to this popular belief, there are still those who argue that old experiences of parents are not useful anymore and parents cannot teach their children as efficiently as well-trained expert teachers can. I, to a great extent, agree with this idea that parents are the best teachers.

First and foremost, people spend their first years of lifetime with their parents. They learn to walk with the help of their parents and learn to speak from them, so the most important and basic skills that people learn are with the help of their parents. Parents are the people who teach their kids the basic and primary facts about the world such as day and night and also the names of different objects in their environment. In addition, the first years of a person’s lifetime are the time that his characteristics begin to be built and an important responsibility of the parents in this period is to help them to create their character in the best way. It is another situation in which parents act as sympathetic teachers. Parents teach them to be independent and try to behave well, so their children have a well-behaved role model to follow. They also try to introduce them the sign of humanity and children learn some valuable traits such as honestly.

Another significant fact which should be taken into consideration is that parents are kind teachers and try to do their best to help their children. Because parents love their children and are patient, they never get tired of children’s failure and always try to train them even if children do not behave well with their parents, do not appreciate their efforts and do not respect them, still their heart beats for their children and never stops loving, helping and supporting them and they do not ask their child for anything In exchange. So parents have the most necessary characteristics of a successful teacher which are sympathy and patience.

Finally yet importantly, parents have a lot of valuable experiences and they are always ready to give this worthy information to their children. Whenever a person faces a problem his parents are available to help with the best solution due to their experiences. Furthermore, parents teach their children the lessons which no teacher can. They teach them lessons of life and these lessons that people get from their parents cannot be found in any book or any school.

On the basis of the points mentioned above, I am convinced that parents are the best teachers as they are the first teachers that people have in their lives and they learn basic and first lessons with help of their parents. Additionally, parents are sympathetic and patient which are the most important aspects of good teachers and finally because they have a lot of experiences.

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 484 while No. of Different Words: 198