Agree or disagree Movies and TV programs made in your own country are more interesting comparing to movies and programs made in other countries

Agree or disagree: Movies and TV programs made in your own country are more interesting comparing to movies and programs made in other countries.

It’s a highly debated issue which TV programs are more interesting. And this topic can be approached by several different angles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I also develop my own point of view. I agree that TV programs made in our own country are more interesting comparing to the ones in other countries.

First, local television shows and movies use the same familiar language with us. In other words, the familiar language can help us know the plot of play more easily. For instance, I once went to a French movie with my friends, and the actors and actress all speak in French. As a result, we can only realize what the movie plays by the subtitle of translation. Therefore, local TV programs and movies are more interesting.

Secondly, TV programs made in our own country provide us common topics of conversation with our friends. Because most people prefer to watch the local programs, we can discuss the storyline or the touching part with our friends. For instance, when I go to school, I love to talk about the last episode of dramas played yesterday with my friends. Hence, local programs are more favorable to us.

However, some people might state that foreign programs are more interesting because they provide newer things. Nevertheless, local TV programs can also use their creativeness to produce new storyline to arouse audience’s interest. Thus, people still prefer to watch TV programs made in their own country.

By and large , with the reasons provided above, I contend that local TV programs are more interesting. That is not to say, the other points of view are completely without merits. However , I think the reasons I provided above are much stronger.

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.