Agree or disagree People are easier to get educated today than in the past

Agree or disagree? People are easier to get educated today than in the past.

People often possess different perspectives on the issue whether people are easier to get educated today than in the past or not. This matter is indeed controversial. While some claim that the population before is less than nowadays, which leading to more opportunities for education, some disagree with that. Deeply elaborating over the issue, I strongly argue that people have more chances to be educated today, and the following discussions reveal my stance and reasoning.

In the first place, people can learn something new easily due to advanced technology today. In other words, well-develope technology can help everyone to learn what they want to. For example, thanks to the Internet in common, not only youths but also elders can search information by surfing on the Internet. If someone wants to learn how to cook steak, he or she only enters ‘recipe for cooking steak’ into the search engines, such as Google, and a mount of recipes will jump out from the browser for people who eager for dinner or lunch cooking. Therefore, it is obvious that people can learn new skills or knowledge because of brand new technology today.

In addition, nowadays, policies for education are announced, so people can get educated easily. Take Taiwan as an example, the tuition for colleges are reduced a lot by new policy, so that even poor family can let their children get in universities for studying. Furthermore, government will provide some scholarships for students who are passionate to go for learning. Hence, Those policies boost the chances that people can enrich their mind with attending schools.

Last but not least, tons of online-education platforms are built, providing more chances for people to get educated. For instance, in order to change career from mechanical engineering to computer science, my colleague enrolled in a course, introduction to Python, on the online learning platform. He can study how to programme during the weekend instead of weekdays. Moreover, the convenience of education makes him change career smoothly. Apprantly, it is much easier for educating nowadays.

In conclusion, there are many aspects to supporting education in the recent days, such as technology, policies and online-educational platform. Consequently, getting education is much simpler now than in the past.

which leading to more opportunities for education
which is leading to more opportunities for education

well-develope technology
well-developed technology

for people who eager for dinner
for people who are eager for dinner