Agree or disagree: Teaching is harder than it was in the past.

It’s a highly debated issue of whether the teaching is harder tha it was in the past. And this topic can be approached by several different abgles due to its complexity. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I also develop my own point of view. I disagree teaching harder now.

First, the advancement in technology nowadays is more convenient for teachers to prepare their teaching. For example, one of my professor always uploads a short introduction film to the courses on the website before the classes start. And we can preview the classes through the Internet immediately. So, apparently, the improvement of technology like the invention of internet is helpful for the teachers. Therefore, teaching is easier now.

Secondly, parents in twenties century are more stressing the importance of the education. In other words, they care about their children’s studies more than the past. For instance, parents send their children to the cram school to enhance their performance in studies. And professors in school can ease a burden because cram school teachers would do them a favor. Hence, there is less difficulty on teaching now.

However, some people might contend that the courses now are more complex because there is too much irrelevant information. Nevertheless, we also have more resources like google to deal with the information. Thus, I still disagree that teaching is harder now.

By and large , with the reason provided above, I contend that teaching is easier now. That is not to say , the other point of view are completely without merits. However, I think the reason I provided above are much stronger.

teaching is harder tha it was
teaching is harder than it was

I disagree teaching harder now.
I disagree teaching is harder now.

one of my professor
one of my professors

parents in twenties century are more stressing the importance of the education
parents in twenties century are more stressing on the importance of the education

in twenties century
in the twentieth century

Sentence: That is not to say , the other point of view are completely without merits.
Description: The fragment point of view is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: However, I think the reason I provided above are much stronger.
Description: The fragment much stronger . is not usually preceded by are

Sentence: It's a highly debated issue of whether the teaching is harder tha it was in the past.
Error: tha Suggestion: than

Sentence: And this topic can be approached by several different abgles due to its complexity.
Error: abgles Suggestion: ?