Agree or disagreeAlways telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Agree or disagree

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

In the modern world, finding the characteristics of the relationship between individuals living together in a mutual society is upstaged. Thus it has been stated telling the truth is the most important feature in every relationship. However, I do disagree with this idea because there are some far more important features, including being reliable, having respect and understanding each other, in this respective which are further elaborated on in the following paragraphs.

Being a reliable person is one of the most critical things in a relationship. This issue can play a prominent role in connection domains. It means when you are in a relation with others; they must be able to trust you. Indeed, this matter implies on both mentally and physically features. For instance, when some people who are living together in a same place such as an apartment, they should have a security and it is not acceptable an individual hurts them. On the other hand, it is expected a person can say everything such as secrets and bad or good memories to his shoulder cry as just he wants. Thus, those who are receiving the confidential issues should keep them along with themself. It is also worthy to note that telling the truth can be placed as a factor in this category. So that, it is clear it cannot be the most important aspect in this topic.

Having respect for others is a golden key in any relationship between people. It means it is essential to respect to people’s attitudes and beliefs. In other words, each person is able to interpret and judge all events according to their criteria. It is the reason why there are diversity of attitudes and many school of thoughts that have plenty of follower. Therefore, this subject generates an obligation for people to have respect for each other and their beliefs to build up a stable community.

Last but not least consideration is to comprehend the others’ status. Realizing the status of those whom people interact with them not only can be helpful but also cause to make them calm. For example, when you lend your hand to one of your friends or neighbors that need an immediate help to solve their problem, this phenomenon would undoubtedly give them a better feeling because of your favor and it can also make us thrilled thank to the fact that helping others to solve the problems causes to feel a fantabulous sense.

All in all, based on what has been discussed above, while I cannot deny the importance of telling the truth in a relationship amongst people, I personally believe that both trying to understand others status and being a reliable person as well as having respect for others have more the degree of importance. I think they can allow individuals to form an unbelievable society, in which they are searching for. While this issue should also be noted that it is yet ambiguous what aspect of the relationship in a community is the most critical.

Sentence: Thus, those who are receiving the confidential issues should keep them along with themself.
Error: themself Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, when you lend your hand to one of your friends or neighbors that need an immediate help to solve their problem, this phenomenon would undoubtedly give them a better feeling because of your favor and it can also make us thrilled thank to the fact that helping others to solve the problems causes to feel a fantabulous sense.
Error: fantabulous Suggestion: fabulous