Agree or disagree?In order to be financially responsible adults, children should be learned to manage their own money at a young age.

Agree or disagree?
In order to be financially responsible adults, children should be learned to manage their own money at a young age.

Nowadays, it is commonly accepted that if the children learn to handle their own expenses from their childhood, they would be financial responsible latter. Contrary to this popular belief, there are still those who argue that there is no relation between the adult's financial responsibility and their experience in their past years. I, to a great extent, agree with the first group. In the following paragraphs I will explicate my reasons in details to buttress my position toward the argument.

First and foremost, when the child has this chance for managing his money on his own, he learns that he could not spend it as he wish. For instance, when the parents paid their child specific amount of money each week. The child realizes that the money is for a week and there would be no money till the next week and he has to spend the money on the necessaries and rationally. Thus, form the childhood the child learns that they should have plan for spending the money. In the enducing years, he easily can manage his money when he is far away from his family for studying or working. However, if the person did not have this experience, he would have confront the financial problems and cannot easily handle his financial matters.

Other substantial reason that could be taken under consideration is that they would have such a sense of independency. They learn that they should be financially independent either. Then, after a while they will work for earning their own money. When there are young they would work for the summer or have part-time job besides their colleges or universities’ courses. They would have different monetary experience that would really valuable for their future.

Finally yet importantly, from the childhood they are taught about the importance of the investment. Certainly, the investment has main role in one's financial attitudes and manners. The parents ask their children to gather their extra money in the little boxes and when it becomes full they could purchase whatever they like. This could be an impetus for the child to not waste his money. He learns that always there could be better way to spend his money. I remember my little daughter always told me, one chocolate is enough per day I would a beautiful doll later. That's why she is really done well in her financial bills today.

To recapitulate briefly, based on aforementioned reasons, I can draw this conclusion that the childhood could be a really suitable time for the children to have such kind of practice for their adulthood. They become familiar with the importance of the planning and investing the money and they would have become eligible and expert in their future work.

Sentence: However, if the person did not have this experience, he would have confront the financial problems and cannot easily handle his financial matters.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and confront

for the child to not waste his money.
for the child not to waste his money.

there could be better way
there could be a better way

Sentence: In the enducing years, he easily can manage his money when he is far away from his family for studying or working.
Error: enducing Suggestion: enduring

Sentence: Other substantial reason that could be taken under consideration is that they would have such a sense of independency.
Error: independency Suggestion: independence