agree or disagreemost ads make the products seem much better than they really are

agree or disagree

most ads make the products seem much better than they really are

Advertisements are important part of television today. People watch different advertisements about many products each day. Some people think that all ads. are saying the truth. They say that there are regulations and rules, the advertisers need to obey when they do the advertisement. I understand this point of view, but I have a different opinion. I believe that most advertisements today make products seem better than what they really are, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, Advertisements make product look better than the reality, so, the company that own the product could make profits. Each advertisements need a lot of people to work on it and this cost the company who wants to advertise a lot of money. If the product’s company wouldn’t get their money back from the advertisement, why they bother themselves to do it in the first place. So, the advertiser knows this fact, and tries his best to make the product look like as the best one in the market.

Second, there are many products similar in their function in the market today, the advertisers make sure that people will choose their products over the other by make the product in the advertisements look better than others. For instance, I wanted to buy a vacuum few weeks ago, then I watched an ads. about a fantastic vacuum. In that ads. they show many advantages for having this specific vacuum like, its power, its size, and remove allergen.... etc. I went to the store next day and bought this vacuum. When I used it, I didn’t see any difference from the older vacuum that I used to have.

Last but not least, true, there are many federal regulations about the exaggeration of the advertisements, but still there are many ways that advertisers could go over the rule. For example, I read that if the exaggeration is unbelievable ones, it would be allowed. So if the advertisement of the vacuum shows that this particular one can remove all the doggy hairs from the ground, even the little tiny one that hidden under the carpet, these advertisement is allowed even if it’s not true because in this way it would consider as unbelievable exaggeration.

In conclusion, I believe that advertisements aren’t saying the truth about the products because only in this way, people will prefer to buy the products from the advertisements over the other ones in the market, and both the advertisers and the product’s company will make profits.

Sentence: Each advertisements need a lot of people to work on it and this cost the company who wants to advertise a lot of money.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Each and advertisements

Sentence: Second, there are many products similar in their function in the market today, the advertisers make sure that people will choose their products over the other by make the product in the advertisements look better than others.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and make

We are expecting:

-----------------------