Agree/Disagree: In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

Money has a lot of influence on our lives because it provides an opportunity for people to live a decent live. Some people think that money is the business of adult, some other think that people should learn to manage their money when young. For my experiences so far, I am strongly incline to believe that children should learn to manage their money at a young age.

I agree with the idea that children should spend more time on studying, maintaining good relationships with family and friends, and doing house works than managing the money. However, children should learn how the money works in the society as young as possible because money places a vital role throughout a person's life.

People who didn't learn the concept of money when in young age are more likely to spend all of their money and have no habit of keeping a book. Thus, they have no idea of why they spend their money so quickly and casually. Moreover, people without education about money will have a tendency to be bankrupt because they don't know how to use their money wisely.

There are several aspects of knowledge children should learn. First, book keeping. For example, when I was young, I always wrote down what I bought on that day and try to think twice before I spend my money. Second, parents should teach their children how to invest. Putting money in different baskets and diverse the risks of losing money. For example, parents can explain the mechanism of bonds, stock markets and foreign exchange markets. With the advanced knowledge of money, children can manage their money more wisely and have a better life.

In conclusion, teachers and parents have the responsibilities to educate children about investing and book keeping because they are so beneficial and useful during the whole period of their life. In other words, people who equipped with the knowledge of money well can use their money more efficiently and hopefully earning interest. Money is not everything to achieve, however enough money provides people with a comfortable life and a solid foundation to fulfill self-satisfaction.

I am strongly incline to believe that
I am strongly inclined to believe that

Definitions of incline

verb
feel willing or favorably disposed toward (an action, belief, or attitude).
"he was inclined to accept the offer"
have a tendency to do something.
"she's inclined to gossip with complete strangers"

noun
an inclined surface or plane; a slope, esp. on a road or railway.
"the road climbs a long incline through a forest"
synonyms: slope, gradient, pitch, ramp, bank, ascent, rise, upslope, dip, descent, declivity, downslope, hill, grade, downgrade

People who didn't learn the concept of money when in young age are more likely
People who didn't learn the concept of money in young age are more likely

people who equipped with the knowledge of money
people who are equipped with the knowledge of money