In any society, the contributions of scientists and engineers are most important than the contributions of artists and writers.

Both artists and writers and scientists and engineers play their important role to society. Even though some people do not agree that artists and writers are as important as scientists and engineers there are others who believe that artists and writers may do very important accomplishments for community.

Scientists and engineers develop important sort of technologies. With their creation it is possible to communicate with people from different countries. One example of this is the invention of computers. We are able to talk to foreigners and receive the feedback instantaneously. Another example is the construction of rockets. With these is possible to travel to moon and even the mars planet.

On the other hand, artists and writers did crucial contributions to the world. Writers develop ways of communication. As we can see currently we have many kinds of languages. Some speak English, French and German. Others speak Italian, Greek and so on. Without writers we would not be able to communicate to each other. One big attained goal was the use of the writing system, which has happened centuries ago. From that period and arriving nowadays, we have been facing many changes in writing.

Furthermore, the same is valid for artists. They have been doing significant discoveries. Among them is the music. It is one the biggest option of entertainment and it is used by everybody. Besides, it is said that music helps persons to develop many skills. One of them is the ability to deal with numbers very fast. This explains why children by the age of seven when exposed to music they become good at math. Artists have been creating the system of painting in 3-D. We can see in the Louvre’s museum the Monalisa’s portrayed painted by Leonardo da Vinci. It was a great accomplish for the humanity because nowadays we have digital cameras and even copy machine 3-D.

Finally, we cannot say that just because the world currently is surrounded by technology that artists and writers are not that important. Everyone plays a crucial role in society. And when we get together every discoveries, we may see the world nowadays. A world where we have technology, languages and entertainment.

Both artists and writers and scientists and engineers play their important role to society.
Artists, writers, scientists and engineers play their important roles to society.

With these is possible to travel
With these it is possible to travel

one the biggest option
one of the biggest options