Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives Do you agree or disagree Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As human beings, companies have greatly grown recently. In the past, the conditions of the market were different of today's marketing. Although supporters may say employees should be hired for their lifetime, business must not be required to keep labors for their entire life for some reasons.

To begin with, lifetime jobs reduce opportunities of advancing at work. Since employees stay with the company for long periods, it will decrease the number of promotions in the company. This means that a labor has to perform the same task over and over without being paid more. While going to other companies could offer better benefits for workers, being in the same place does not enhance a high quality of life, such as having health insurances, paid vacations, and changing hierarchical positions. For example, I am working in a company as a Vet technician right now. Since this institution is small, I cannot go further to obtain a higher position. If I stay here for the rest of my life, I will get no benefits or promotion. Nevertheless, I could acquire a better job in a different place. Consequently, the fact of being in a company for the entire life should not be supported.

Another reason to move away from the same job is the amount of experiences that can be acquired. When changing from one job to another, you have the opportunity to meet new people. Moreover, older employees are willing to share knowledge since they want you to perform the same task which will reduce his work. In other words, the fact that companies bring new employees decrease work performs individually. Instead, institution wants labors to work in teams to improve productivity with less solo performance. Furthermore, going to other places allows people to perform tasks in different environments which encourage them to keep working rather than being bored doing the same over and over. Hence, prohibiting lifetime work helps not only companies, but also workers.

To sum up, even though some individuals support that institutions should hire people for the rest of their life, I oppose this point for all my reasons above. As a human, I would like to redirect and improve my life, so the idea of working in the same place makes me despondent.