Children should not have to work or help with household tasks their only responsibility should be to study

Children should not have to work or help with household tasks; their only responsibility should be to study.

Nowadays, children are surrounded by a lot of information. Even though some people say that children ought to share duties at home, there are others who state kids need to acquire such amount of it. They have no time to provide their parents with some help. In my opinion, they need to study in order to pursue a high degree in their formation and knowledge for their future.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of helping the parents at home. First they can get learning from the tasks. Kids might acquire some skills helping the mother and the father. For instance, paying bills, preparing foods, organizing their belongs may rather help them in the future. Second, they acquire experience in sharing the duties at home.

However, still I support that children should only to study. They are involved in a plentiful of activities. In school they attend classes in the morning and extra classes in the afternoon. They have a great amount of lessons to study. In one hand, they should study so that they may be graduated. On the other hand, they are required to acquire enough knowledge to help them in pursuing another degree in some universities and to help them through their lives. Thus, a hard-working can somewhat help them to accomplish such goals.

Furthermore, children need to be prepared for the future. They have to acquire a good education. Not only may the teacher transmit the knowledge, but also their parents have to do it. In addition, kids can be engaged in study groups. For instance, they form groups with their classmates. Sometimes, even their classmates’ parents may probably provide pieces of important information. Therefore, they are surrounded by people who want to help them.

In conclusion, studies do not finish. The young men start studying in high school and they are supposed to finish it in university as a bachelor degree. However, after graduating comes a higher degree. Thus, it is not helping at home that they will accomplish that. Instead, those are reached just by studying.

However, after graduating comes a higher degree.
However, after graduating it comes a higher degree.