Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to future generations?

Now we are in the 21st century which is very beneficial for us in all perspective. Everyone is satisfied with their life style. Nowadays we are enjoyed comfortable and luxury life as compare to our parent life when they were children.

We are really satisfied with all facilities which are available nowadays. Facilities like fast and cheap transportation , different form of entertainment (like movie, dram, daily serial, comedy shows), immediate and secure medical service. All these services make our life more easy , fast and comfort than our parent life. They have to struggle lot to get all these services. Only some of them can able to achieve that all services at that time. Is was very difficult to them to get fast and secure services. so these scenario we are luck than our parent.

Moreover, As we luck in technology services but we are unlucky to keep our environment clean and fresh. We are lagging out natural resources like crude oil, natural gas. we seem to be in danger after some period. Our next generation will get affect because we deplete all natural resources very fast. When our parent were children that time is was not a scenario . Everybody get fresh air, fresh and rich water. less pollution less stress. In this case our parent was luck.

Finally ,I conclude that,for our next generation they must get secure ,fast,comfort and pollution free life. Which means that combination of both life.

Everyone is satisfied with their life style.
Everyone is satisfied with his life style.

Nowadays we are enjoyed comfortable and luxury life as compare to our parent life when they were children.
Nowadays we are enjoyed comfortable and luxury life as compared to our parent life when they were children.

Only some of them can able to achieve that all services at that time.
Only some of them are able to achieve that all services at that time.

we are luck than our parent.
we are more lucky than our parent.

As we luck in technology services
As we are lucky in technology services

When our parent were children that time is was not a scenario
When our parent were children, it was not a scenario at that time

Everybody get fresh air
Everybody gets fresh air

In this case our parent was luck.
In this case our parent was lucky.

Which means that combination of both life.
Which means a combination of both life.

Can you let us know how are you practicing grammar?

Minimum 250 words wanted.