Decisions can be made quickly or they can be made after careful thought Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion

Decisions can be made quickly, or they can be made after careful thought. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

Decision making is always important in one's own life. Decision making always depends on individual personality, some people make decisions quick and some other make decisions after a careful thought. Most of the people don't even know the impact of decision making. I agree to the statement that the decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Through the following paragraphs I will substantiate my claim that how decisions are made after a careful thought.

First of all, there are some important decisions, which takes longer time to take because it may change one' life forever. For instance, one may think to pick a cigarette for enjoyment, after a while he shows interest to pick another one, by the end of the day he may have the whole pack which leads to cancer. Before picking the first one, the person must think of it once or twice before taking the decision.

In addition, sharing the decision with members of family and friends may yield the better result. For example, while choosing the universities for my under graduate program I had a discussion with my family members which helped me to take my decision correct. On the other hand, one of my friends who is in same situation as myself, because of her quick decision she could not fulfill her dreams.We make make mistakes by taking quick decisions.

Another reason for my inclination for my statement is that every good and bad experiences teaches us lot of things, even we learn from our past decisions. It always better to plan, porn and corns, deep analysis before deciding. We may think it is time consuming, but it is better than failure.

In a word, in spite of fact that there may be a couple of dis advantages to agree statement, I feel that the advantages are more obvious. Thus, as I have provided undeniable evidence in bolstering of my point of view, I conclude my argument restating that sometimes decision making takes longer time to take, sharing the decision with family members and it is better to learn from our past decisions.

who is in same situation
who is in the same situation

every good and bad experiences teaches us
every good or bad experience teaches us