Distance learning and online learning should replace learning classroom.Agree or disagree?

Distance learning and online learning should replace learning classroom.
Agree or disagree?

Education to be considered as the backbone of the prosperity of a nation because it made society as a dependent country. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether distance and online education is better than attending class or not. Some people believe that learning at class prepares students in high of standard conditions, there are others holding the opposite opinion on this idea. From my perspective, attending classroom can be surely a wise decision for education in that students have an opportunity for studying under direct teachers' supervision, also they can boost their social skills.

The first reason which to be considered here is that students learn based on flexible teachers' plan when they spend time at classroom. As a matter of fact, group studying is one of the importance of learning classroom since preschooler can broaden their horizon of knowledge and experiences by consulting and brainstorming due to share idea. Also, they can study beside prestigious students. It causes not only do unruly students come to play but also miducre students can correct their academic faults based on crucial requirements. Additionally, students may benefit from vocational infrastructure and workshop. Unlike theorical courses, vocational courses are the foundation for understanding theorical courses deeply. The boiling water soften potato and harden egg, it is argued that students can achieve their aims by using a prepared condition.

Anther factor which deserve to be considered is that should students boost their social etiquettes if they participate into classroom. In that case, the relationship between online learning and being socialize are poles apart: therefore, students may spend time beside various of students with different backgrounds, like going to educational trips with international students. Furthermore, students can make a close relationship with their classmates in order to spend leisure time because distance learning invites a bundle of problems for students, like sedentary lifestyle. Passive lifestyle could negatively contributes to human disease, like obessity and Diabetes. Thus, students cannot use all of their abilities for concentrating on lesson.

To put everything in a nutshell, students should participate in classroom since they can enhance their skills according to rational plans.

Education to be considered as the backbone
Education is considered as the backbone

students learn based on flexible teachers' plan
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

It causes not only do unruly students come to play but also miducre students can correct their academic faults

Anther factor which deserve to be considered is that
Anther factor which deserves to be considered is that

are poles apart:
are poled apart:

Passive lifestyle could negatively contributes to human disease,
Passive lifestyle could negatively contribute to human disease,

Sentence: It causes not only do unruly students come to play but also miducre students can correct their academic faults based on crucial requirements.
Error: miducre Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Unlike theorical courses, vocational courses are the foundation for understanding theorical courses deeply.
Error: theorical Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Passive lifestyle could negatively contributes to human disease, like obessity and Diabetes.
Error: obessity Suggestion: No alternate word

----------------------