do agree or disagree/The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide

do agree or disagree/
The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide

Travelling plays a pivotal role in our lives. In order to visit new places, we should travel around the world to discover countries, to get information about their culture and to enjoy our time. Some times, we travel a lone or with group that has a tour guide. Some people agree that the best way to travel is a lone. Other would prefer travelling with a group led by a tour guide. In my view, travelling with a group led by a tour guide is the best and safer for two imperative reasons.

First, we will insure to visit the essential places that visitors should visit in a new country. travelling a lone or without a tour guide would be not effective because we don't know all the tourists attraction places in that county so we will miss a lot of them. Take myself as an example, three years go, I decided to visit Syria and I was happy since I was there for first time. In fact, I knew a lot about this country and its culture since I watched a documentry film about it and I studied its history in high school. So I thought that travelling a lone would be a good idea because I have some information and back ground on this city. When I was there, I struggled because sometimes, I couldn't reach my destination and I lost my way many times. Actually, I was frustrated and disappointed about that. In addition, I couldn't see all important places. However, if I traveled with a group led by a tour guide, I would have visited a lot of places and towns and I would save time. This experience taught me that when travelling, we should travel with guider who knows about everything in the country.

Second, travelling in a group led by a tour guide is exciting and enjoyable. In order to spend a good time, we should travelling with somebody who has ability to set an agenda in advance and send it to the all members so traveler will just see what is the schedule of the day. So the tourist will not care about transportation, meals, places, and other activities. For instance, last month, my husband went to Colorado which is located in the north of the United states and it is a pretty state. In fact, he traveled with a group of visitors and guider. He definitely enjoyed his time since he told me that in the morning, he just waked up and the guider did every thing such as activities during the day. Accordying to my husband, he said that the guider who is the agent of travel company knows about everything and the group just interested and spent good time. They discussed a lot of things, in addition, they made plenty of friends. As we can clearly see, travelling in a group is exciting.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that the best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. we should pay attention for that because it would be worthwhile and specious.

is the best and safer for two imperative reasons.
is the best and safer way for two imperative reasons.

for first time
for the first time

Sentence: In fact, I knew a lot about this country and its culture since I watched a documentry film about it and I studied its history in high school.
Error: documentry Suggestion: documentary