Do u agree or disagreeIn twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do u agree or disagree
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

In todays world, transportation has became a very important part of everybodies life. So, the demands for vehicles are increasing day by day. Though, which mode of transportation one should prefer totally depends on that person‘s need and his individual choice. I believe, in next few years there will be increase in demands of the cars than today . I disagree with the statement that, in twenty yers there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Technological advancement in automobile industry made life easy in todays world. Many people prefer vehicles like cars in daily basis as they are very convenient and economical for many users. For instance, In past cars are owned by very few and royal families only.However, now a days everybody can take the advantages of the cars as they are highly affordable by middle class and Also, lower class to some extent. Many brands of the cars are quite economical.

Moreover, In many cities transportation in the form of the cars, become easy and less time consuming. people who commute daily basis pefers cars for easy transport . for example people going to office ,job, students. Also, with the technological advancements, there are facilities like easy pass which give quick access on highways and toll booths. So, it becomes easy for people to have their own cars than waiting for the public buses. Also,cars offers lots of comfort and luxury while traveling and accessible at any time of the day.

On the other hand, there are certain disadvantages of the cars. In big cities people have to spend lot of time in finding parking spaces for their cars and also, increase in the number of cars may result in increase in pollution.However, many technologies are invented to address these disadvantages. For instance, in metropolitan city like newyork or London finding parking space becomes very challenging,So,many people prefer public transportation.The major disadvantage of public transportation, people have to spend good deal of time to wait for public buses ans trains . Also, they will have to adjust their schadule according to the public transportation system.

That why there are more advantages of having cars than any other modes of transportation. So, In my view there will be increase the demands of cars in future than today, as it adds lot of comfort and luxury to the life.

Sentence: In todays world, transportation has became a very important part of everybodies life.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and world
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and became

Sentence: Technological advancement in automobile industry made life easy in todays world.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and world

Sentence: Moreover, In many cities transportation in the form of the cars, become easy and less time consuming. people who commute daily basis pefers cars for easy transport . for example people going to office ,job, students.
Suggestion: Refer to cities and transportation

cars offers lots of comfort
cars offer lots of comfort

and also, increase in the number of cars may result in increase in pollution
and also, the increase in the number of cars may result in the increase in pollution

The major disadvantage of public transportation, people have to spend good deal of time to wait for public buses ans trains .
The major disadvantage of public transportation is that people have to spend a good deal of time to wait for public buses and trains .

Error: everybodies Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I disagree with the statement that, in twenty yers there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.
Error: yers Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: pefers Suggestion: prefers

Sentence: Also, they will have to adjust their schadule according to the public transportation system.
Error: schadule Suggestion: schedule