Do you agree with the following statement?In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Do you agree with the following statement?
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

These days cars have become very important part of transportation in our life. Without cars travelling from one place to other have become very difficult and time consuming. In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than they are today, some people would believe this; others would disagree. In my view, I agree that in twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

The main important reason is that the pollution is increasing. In this modern era everyone has their personal car and most of them prefer to travel in their own vehicle rather than public transportation. Due to this the pollution is increasing day by day. For example, when I was in high school back a year in California I was working on science research project with my friend Tim. The topic of our project was “How can we reduce pollution”. First, we started referring many articles and we also watched many videos about the topic. At the end of the project we came to conclusion that the number of the cars are increasing every year by 10% and so due to this pollution is increasing with very rapid rate. As you can see, that to reduce the pollution and to save our environment the use of the cars should be limited.

Another important reason is that gas price is increasing. As gas price is increasing very rapidly people will not afford to travel through the car. So, eventually they will start using public transportation and thus less use of the cars. For instance, when I was young I used to stay with my grandfather in California. During that time every day before bed time he used to tell me stories about old ages. He said that before few decades everything was very cheap and compared to his time price have increased a lot. I remember him saying that the gas prices were 20 times more than what it is now. So I was trying to think and make out that after 20 years gas prices will sky rocket that the normal people will not be able to afford car. Thus the number of cars will reduce.

In sum though some may disagree, but in twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than they are today. Not only due to the pollution increase, but also due to increase in the gas price. Everyone should use try to use less of cars in the coming years that will help to save environment and even our natural resources.

cars have become very important part
cars have become the/a very important part

No. of Words: 426 while No. of Different Words: 195 //need to remove duplicate content