do you agree or disagree children should be allowed to play computer games

Many people believe that playing computer games is a waste of time for every one; on the other hand, there are many people too, who believe that playing computer games is an examined way to train brain, and everybody should play computer games. I believe that children should be allowed to play computer games on a controlled way.

To begin with, children need some funs; to explain more, a young child, who spends his/her complete time for study, he/she, as a result, may become depressed. On my opinion, computer games are one of the best ways for young children in these days to have fun. For example, my little brother, who is six years old younger than me, and I love him very much, plays computer games every day after he finishes his homework. He, for example, plays FIFA World Cup. In addition, some times, he asks me to help him in shooting the ball.

In addition, young children who plays computer games, are more socialized with other people; to explain more, they, for example, can trust other people more easily. For example, one of my friends, who is my best friends too, has a little sister, whom was a little shy. So I recommended my friend to ask her sister to play computer games, which are related and allowed for her age. After a while, my friend told me that her sister is not a shy person any more.

Finally, I believe that computer games can help young children to train their brain. To explain more, young children could play some mathematical games.
They, for example, are able to play some games related to their school homework. Moreover, latest research on this field shows that the young children, who plays video games and computer games, are smarter than the other children who are not familiar with video games and computer game, and that is the reason of why experts recommend the parents to let their children to play computer games more than before.

Overall, I believe that computer game is good and necessary for children, because they can have fun with them, they can become more socialized, and they can train their brain with suitable games. By the end, I should mention that there are some computer games such as very action games, which are not good for children and may have some negative effects on them.

young children who plays computer games, are more socialized
young children who play computer games, are more socialized

whom was a little shy.
who was a little shy.

No. of Words: 400 while No. of Different Words: 162