Do you agree or disagree computer games is waste of time and children should not be allowed to play

Do you agree or disagree
computer games is waste of time and children should not be allowed to play

Nowadays, Technology has a great impact on human's life and computer games are very popular among people, especially among children. As a result, it is ongoing debates about whether playing computer games should be allowed for children or not. Although multitudes of people think that playing computer games is waste of time but in my view, computer games had many benefits and we can exploit these merits by using them in a right way. In the following I will state my reasons.

First, children need some entertainments for killing their times and resting their minds. In other side, their parents often have not enough time to spend their times with children and they should provide healthy entertainments for children. Thus on of the best ways is computer games which is very interesting for children and also, does not get the parents time. On important point is that parents should select a suitable game which has good effects on children's mind.

Second, Children must have a certain time for playing because playing for a long time causes other troubles, for example they addict to these games and cannot concentrate on their lessons, and they have not enough interaction with their environment and become in sociable persons. Also in some cause children find overweighting problems. Therefore, parents should manage their children for appropriate using them. For instance, my brother in his spare time just playing computer games and he became very progressive and unsociable person and he has not any friends.

Last but not least, some of the games are intellectual and promote the cognitive skills of children. Thus, these program intense the learning ability of them and make a good opportunity to reveal their talents. For example, the ability of thinking and analyzing power of children's brain become strength by playing chess with computer.

In nut shell, computer games are suitable means for children in order to enjoy and enrich their mental ability but, if they do not use them in a right way, they are transform to a harmful means to waste their times and .damage their health.

on of the best ways
one of the best ways

On important point is that
One important point is that

he became very progressive and unsociable person
he became a very progressive and unsociable person

the ability of thinking and analyzing power of children's brain become strength by playing chess with computer.
the ability ... becomes the strength by playing chess with computer.

they are transform to a harmful means
they are transformed to a harmful means