Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. explain your idea?

Advertising is a way to introduce a new production to the community through a TV program, a magazine, or even as a catalog in hands of salespersons. Although, totally, advertisements give information about something new, they are limited to convey definite knowledge just related to a specific production. Moreover, recently, most of the famous companies give their ads done by other countries in odd ways and it doesn't seem that we can be informed about the company or the country where the production is made in through its advertisement.

Ads are creating by different companies from foreign countries to attract customers in a surprising way. Obviously, the aim of the productive companies is being the best one in the modern competitive world and making more money, so they are making attempt to getting population's attention by exaggerating the advantages of the crop and ads is an essential way to reach to those aims. As we can recognize in our daily modern life, most of the creations, goods, and new staff are introduced in strange way so that they can tempt and convince people to come and buy their production. The animation, technique, and space built in the advertisement program are mostly imaginary and visionary that they definitely are different from the real environment. We cannot be positive which one of them is true or more trustful since each creator claims that it has the best good. Consequently, ads are fallacious and treacherous ways that cannot give exact details about the production let alone about the country or the community.

Second, the ads are shorter than that they can transmit more things about country since they are confined to a few minutes of a TV program, or a small pace in the magazines or journals. In spite of some specific facts that can be achieved by an advertisement about the product, how to work, and its advantages, it isn't feasible to comprehend and construe the country where the product is made in. In the today's world, with creating vast varieties of the goods, every company tries to get its product introduced in the best way and sometimes they spend too much cost just for advertising. As it is ostensible on TV, how much expensive it can be to making an advertising animation about a good like perfume and has nothing except the brand of that product.

To best of my information, it is not possible to know more about the countries by the ads since they are limited. Furthermore, sometimes, even it is hard to trust then in everything that they claim about their creations because they show their production in a visionary way which is far from normal life in the country.

Ads are creating by different companies
Ads are created by different companies

new staff are introduced in strange way
new staff are introduced in a strange way
new staff are introduced in strange ways

ads are fallacious and treacherous ways
ads have fallacious and treacherous ways
ads are fallacious and treacherous

Sentence: In the today's world, with creating vast varieties of the goods, every company tries to get its product introduced in the best way and sometimes they spend too much cost just for advertising.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's