Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All school teachers should be required to attend courses every 5 years to update their knowledge.

There is no doubt that school teachers play an important rule in knowledge of students. In order to gaining the maximal knowledge of students, the teachers have to a sufficient knowledge. I agree with the statement which states that all school teachers should be required to attend courses every five years to update their knowledge.

First of all, It is not only the world keeps moving, but information also changing. If we do not keep updating knowledge, we will be behind on whatever we are interested in. For example, when I was in high school. My biology teacher had to attend the Thailand’s biology conference every two years. After she got back from the conference, she had to presents what she learned. Needless to say, everyone was so surprised how new discovery of science has dramatically changes over time. Therefore, updating school teacher’s knowledge should be one part of teaching strategies.

In addition, keeping track of knowledge of school teachers is significantly important, in order to optimize teaching’s efficiency. Overtime of teaching, patterns of teaching possibly change and reduces the proficiency of teaching. For instance, my mom was a Thai language teacher. She had to participate a Thai teaching seminar occasionally. She told me that she could not ignore the seminar because it helped her to improve her teaching strategies and maintain the ways of teaching to be in the right pattern.

In conclusion, I support that the school teachers should update their knowledge at least every five years because information of everything has updated overtime and maintaining the right teaching strategies affects to a performance of teaching. I would say, “ nothing to lose for gaining knowledge.”

In order to gaining the maximal knowledge of students
In order to gain the maximal knowledge of students

the teachers have to a sufficient knowledge.
the teachers need to have sufficient knowledge.

It is not only the world keeps moving
It is not only the world which keeps moving

she had to presents what she learned
she had to present what she learned

has dramatically changes over time
has dramatically changed over time