Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All school teachers should be required to attend courses every 5 years to update their knowledge.

Knowledge is the important aspect for every teacher. To improve the knowledge I think every teacher should attend the different types of courses to improve their knowledge.

First of all, the technology and teaching syllabus is changing rapidly nowadays, and if the teachers will not adapt these technics in their daily practices then it will going to cause the impact on their knowledge as well as on their student’s knowledge. I have my own example, when I was in 12th standard, my biology professor used to attend the national bio seminar for every year. Because of it, he got adapted to new technology in our subject and he shared his knowledge which he got from that seminar.

Also, as we know if the teacher is teaching the same subject for so many years which changing their methods and knowledge about that subject, it’s really impacts on their proficiency and speed about that subject. One of my history teacher, she used to teach the history subject for 7th class students from past 8 years. And because the syllabus was same, she used to think it as a boring task.

Finally, I think if the teacher wanted to improve in their practical as well as subjective knowledge they should attend the different types of courses for every 5 years and they should implement their knowledge whenever the will taught their subject the their respective student.

the technology and teaching syllabus is changing
the technology and teaching syllabus are changing

Sentence: First of all, the technology and teaching syllabus is changing rapidly nowadays, and if the teachers will not adapt these technics in their daily practices then it will going to cause the impact on their knowledge as well as on their student's knowledge.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and going

Sentence: Also, as we know if the teacher is teaching the same subject for so many years which changing their methods and knowledge about that subject, it's really impacts on their proficiency and speed about that subject.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and changing

whenever the will taught their subject the their respective student.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to the and their

Minimum 250 words wanted