Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

From down side of humanity, being honest with people in our relationship has been a key factor in our social life which is much talked about not only by sociologists but also other open- minder citizens. It has been hard to reach a consensus about whether people tell truth or lie in their life and every situation. In addition, telling the lie is so abnormal and ruins the relationship so you cannot fix it again. From my own perspective, the statement is true, I agree with idea and I explicate my primary reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first equisetic point that deserved to be mentioned is that about creating truthful and reliable relationship between people. Generally speaking, most people tend to have relationship with someone who does not tell lie and is so reliable person. In addition, the core of all firm relationship is based on trustworthy. The noteworthy relevant refreshing intelligently statistics in this area confirm this issue that trustworthy and reliable is an important key in the relationship. Researchers provide a survey to rank factors of retain a relationship. Finally, the results show approximately 90 percent of attendants declares trustworthy is very important key and telling lie ruin the relationship. Although, some people believe that for keeping up a relationship, sometimes we need to tell a white lie in order to cover our mistake but it is better avoid making any mistakes.

In approaching the issue, apart from that mentioned above, another equality important reasons why I choose to be honest in the relationship is psychological effects on the liars. To elucidate this point, when someone starts telling small lies, he must continue the lies and maybe create a circular of lie. In other word, this kind of person is always under stress about their pervious lies and not forgetting their details. For example, I was member of a group at university two years ago. There was a liar in our group and she always tell lie about her works and homeworks. On day she forgot her lie that told us and she said something completely in contrast to her story that told us as an excuse. Therefore, we omitted her from our groups. So, lairs are under pressure and nobody does not accept a liar in their groups.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to conclusion that the telling truth creates a firm relationship between people and they can rely on each other and do their duties so perfects. Actually, there are other reasons and examples, challenging the claims, which are not mentioned above. All in all, it is highly recommend that people must be honest during their life in order to have best relationship with others.

not only by sociologists but also other open- minder citizens.
not only by sociologists but also by other open- minder citizens.

to rank factors of retain a relationship
to rank factors of retaining a relationship

trustworthy is very important key
trustworthy is a very important key

another equality important reasons
another equality important reason

I was member
I was the member

she always tell lie
she always tells lie

and do their duties so perfects
and do their duties perfectly

it is highly recommend that
it is highly recommended that

Sentence: To commence, the first equisetic point that deserved to be mentioned is that about creating truthful and reliable relationship between people.
Error: equisetic Suggestion: equity

Sentence: In other word, this kind of person is always under stress about their pervious lies and not forgetting their details.
Error: pervious Suggestion: No alternate word