do you agree or disagree with following statement? Because the changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

Due to important effects of living conditions on the human's spirits and satisfaction, one question that engages today's man is how technological advancement affected the life. In this regard, one aspect that has to be taken into account is level of fulfilment and satisfaction. Some may say that technology helped people with happier life, while the others do not share the same idea. Among all perspectives on this issue, by considering perceptible rationales which are being elaborated upon in what follows I subscribe to the idea that nowadays, people are not as happy as they used to be.

To commence with, the strife between classes in society is very deep and wide. Although governments and NGOs are trying to shorten the distance between classes, classes are separating faster every day. While poor and middle classes looking at upper-hand classes and draw comparison between their own welfare and fancy welfare of riches, a deep depression surge through their soul. As a consequence, they will never enjoy their own possession and avarice for having fancy and extravagant life occupy all their minds and bars good and happy thought to enter. But, in the past most of people lived a simple life and they all share same kind of welfare. This common feeling of being the same was the main origin of happiness and bliss.

In addition, people have to try harder that before to make their ends meet. People are force to work full time, even double shift, to earn a trifle wage. Sadly, this small purse hardly cover all the basic needs let alone the need for entertainment and pleasure. Moreover, this hard work not only occupies most the people time it, also, exhaust wage-earning people in the way that they lose their appetite for having fun. But to illustrate the contrast, people in the past was able to easily obviate their need for food and accommodation on their own. Although there are difficulties with this work, but this kind of hard works brought about happiness and self-satisfaction for our ancestors.

To sum up, in spite of the fact that some people may substantial other notion, an unprejudiced examination of above-mentioned reasons that are distance between classes and lack of leisure time will strongly demonstrate that the people are not happy as they used to be and finding solution for this serious problem is a matter of utmost importance to people who have the gift of compassion and altruism.

a deep depression surge through their soul.
a deep depression surges through their soul.

lived a simple life
lived in a simple life

harder that before
harder than before

People are force to work
People are forced to work

Sentence: Moreover, this hard work not only occupies most the people time it, also, exhaust wage-earning people in the way that they lose their appetite for having fun.
Suggestion: Refer to people and time

Sentence: To sum up, in spite of the fact that some people may substantial other notion, ...
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to may and substantial

Sentence: In this regard, one aspect that has to be taken into account is level of fulfilment and satisfaction.
Error: fulfilment Suggestion: fulfillment