Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my view, traveling by tour seems to be more appropriate. Because, as you take trip to new place you are unfamiliar, so having some helps like tour guide sounds good.

First, when you want to visit new place you are unfamiliar. You have to search and located their places that you want to visit. But the tour guide is familiar; he knows the best site for sightseeing, shopping or entertainment. So, as you travel by tour he will take you to exact place that you are searching for moreover you don`t have to spend your time for programming them.

Second, in vacation as a stranger in new place you have to plan for ever thing like searching for hotel, reservation of the hotel. But by tour guide you don`t have to care about it you just go and enjoy your time because the tour guide does the all necessary arrangements. Moreover traveling by tour is cost effective too, for example as you go for sightseeing you use the tour`s bus so you don`t have to pay additional money for taxi.

At last, maybe you don`t know the place local language and costume. So in this condition it seems to be hard to have good connection with natives. But by tour guide, who knows their language and customs, we won’t have this kind of problem, because he can communicate with them for group when it is necessary.

All in all, traveling by tours is good idea, because as you anticipate to having enjoyable time on your vacation, tours help you in many tracks to achieve your goals.

is good idea
is a good idea