Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be occupied at all times and should never be left to their own devices.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Children should be occupied at all times and should never be left to their own devices.

Children is the small ages group of the human familia. It is not prepared to the real life. They see the life is good and beautiful due to they haven’t an big life expirence. They are not know lots of things and they are not educated enough. Hence, they should be busy with some things and they should never be alone.

One of the reason of this thought is no life experience. The child is too small for a family. And generally they spent their childhood at home or school. In the other woods, they go to school and return the home back. Generally, this case may cause unsocial people. So, family interest with their child, he or she shouldn’t stay at home lonely. The mother and father learn new skills to their daughter or son, they can reach some of abilities from their experience to kids.

The other reason is the children doesn’t lots of information about any specific subject. Some families claim that my child is sharp and very successful in the school. They may appreciate him/ her with child’s good marks.However, that is not enough for real life. The good life for child does not only successful school lessons, but also knowledge about the daily life. The parents give some tasks such as cleaning child’s own room and preparing for a meal, they contribute their children to become awareness about cleaning home and gaining new habits. I believe these tasks are like a medicine for children future life.

To sum up, the child is the most young member of family. They have some deficiencies than parents. Because of they have no experience about real life. Most of them live between the school and home. Hence, mother and father learn lots of good things to them and they supports them to prevent asocial characteristic disorder. And they can give small tasks to keep busy . In this way, child can get an experience this helps to the their future life.

Sentence: Children is the small ages group of the human familia.
Suggestion: Refer to ages and group

They see the life is good
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

due to they haven’t an big life expirence.
Description: don't put complete sentence after 'due to',

The other reason is the children doesn't lots of information about any specific subject.
The another reason is that children don't have lots of information about any specific subject.

The good life for child does not only successful school lessons,
The good life for child does not only mean successful school lessons,

Because of they have no experience about real life.
Because they have no experience about real life.

Sentence: Hence, mother and father learn lots of good things to them and they supports them to prevent asocial characteristic disorder.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and supports

Sentence: In this way, child can get an experience this helps to the their future life.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to the and their

Error: familia Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They see the life is good and beautiful due to they haven't an big life expirence.
Error: expirence Suggestion: experience