Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should help with household work as soon as they are able to do so. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Childhood is a very important part during our lives. In early stages of human, he learns many things that help him to live and to be an effective person. Some people would agree that children should not help eith household work. Others would disagree. In my view, children should participate with household work as soon as they are able to do so for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, children will be responsible and independent when they are working in home. In order to ensure that the child will help his parent and gain a good personality, we have to start encourage him to support his family by help them to share some house work. Take myself as an example, when I was in middle school, I has started to do some laundry and dish washing to establish my personality and in dependency. In fact, I understand a lot of basics of detergent and how I can use dryer, washer and dish washer. Moreover, I helped my dad in the back yard. Although I did't like working in the garden, but he persuaded me to planet some fruits and vegatables which was amazing thing. In fact, I have learned a good things to do and my parent were appreciated from me. This experience taught me that children should help their family so they can develop their hobbies as well as personalities.

Hence, in addition to resposibility, by pushing children to work in households work, we will prepare them to the coming future. When they will go to university, they will face problems in the home work that they really need to take an idea bout it. For instance, when I went to pharmacy school, I lived in dorms so I had to do everything by myself. I definitely suffered first time, but because my family, especially my old sister, learned me how to cook, clean and even do shopping so I did well in household work. In contrast, my friend didn't know what to do so she was confused and depressed. As we clearly see, previous learning, help us to improve in the future.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I concur that children should share in the house work even sometimes. We should help our parent in house that make us able to be a good person.

Some people would agree that children should not help eith household work
Some people would agree that children should not help household work

to support his family by help them to share some house work
to support his family by helping them to share some house work

which was amazing thing
which was an amazing thing
which was amazing

I have learned a good things
I have learned good things
I have learned a good thing

especially my old sister, learned me how to cook,
especially my old sister, teach me how to cook,

previous learning, help us to improve in the future.
previous learning helps us to improve in the future.

that make us able to be a good person.
that make us to be a good person.

Sentence: Although I did't like working in the garden, but he persuaded me to planet some fruits and vegatables which was amazing thing.
Error: vegatables Suggestion: vegetables

Sentence: Hence, in addition to resposibility, by pushing children to work in households work, we will prepare them to the coming future.
Error: resposibility Suggestion: responsibility

They are pretty tiny errors. Did you do double check?