Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Generally speaking, if one would look just at the surface of the action of “dance – dancing” to say that dancing plays an important role in a culture, might sound little bit frivolous. The nation’s history proved that the way how people dance can define a population. In my opinion, dancing is a significant attribute for a culture. I believe this for few reasons:

First, I consider that the dances and dancing are the expression of the one nation’s spirit. For example, I had the chance to live for few months in Puerto Rico. As we know, puertoricans are Latin people. Being ...

Sentence: I could feel their happines in that dance and it is a custom that I didn't encountered anywhere else?and I really traveled a lot.
Error: happines Suggestion: No alternate word