Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.

These days thanks to development communication technologies, people are bombarded with advertisements which are very fantasy and unreliable. I personally agree that advertisements make the quality of product exaggerate in order to increase the rate of sale.

The most proportion of these advertisements tries to influence on people minds and use psychological strategies to attract more people. For instance, specific product is advertised with the high quality at the beautiful package while in fact, its quality is not so good and deceives people. In some cases, people run into a problem when used these products and would not be able to complain.

In addition, some kinds of advertisements invites famous people to attract more customer and assure them that famous people used their products. By exaggerating the feature of products and the level of satisfaction of their eminent fans, these advertisements make significant profits for a small group of people. In fact, they abuse from the sense of people to buy merchandise that are not really suitable. For example, certain drinks or foods that seem so delicious when are served by eminent actors or actress while they really have terrible taste.

Furthermore, specific advertisements that are related to sell apartment, use special strategies to show the advantages of buying these apartments which are including: air condition system, security, fantastic view and reasonable price. However, the customers who buy these houses face with several problems and even irreversible damages. As an example, the group of people who does not have enough money to buy a house was attracted by the same advertisement which I mentioned above, after purchasing the house, they found that their apartment was not safe and its air condition system was disrupted soon. They had to move to the other places while be aware that these advertisements deceive them easily. Their capitals, times and opportunities were wasted while they taught what is shown at the advertisements is real!

In conclusion, I think that the most proportion of people makes their decisions based on advertisements without attention to the consequences of this false decision. They know that the most proportion of what they see on the billboard, television, radio, and internet as an advertisement is not really based on honest manner but continue to buy the products. I agree that the most of advertisements exaggerate the characteristics of goods because this way is their strategy in order to increase the number of customer.

thanks to development communication technologies,
thanks to the development on communication technologies,

make the quality of product exaggerate
make the quality of product exaggerating

people run into a problem when used these products
people run into a problem when they used these products

when are served by eminent actors
when they are served by eminent actors

without attention to the consequences of this false decision
with no attention to the consequences of this false decision

Sentence: The most proportion of these advertisements tries to influence on people minds and use psychological strategies to attract more people.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and minds

Sentence: They had to move to the other places while be aware that these advertisements deceive them easily.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to while and be