Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One should never judge a person by external appearances. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the great idea that we should not judge a person by external appearances, on the other hand others may have an opposite idea. From my perspective, I would side with the former. So, as Hollywood celebrities say:"Let's cut to the chase."

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that external appearances are temporary. It goes without saying that people at different corners of the world are making a lot of efforts to reach their goals and it is not irrational for people to use some masks in their relationships. It is like that old saying:"a moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory". As a result, people tend to make better sense when they will confront others in the society and when you grope for a clear and trustful person, you should not consider his appearance and it is a good idea to get along with him for a long time.

Another rationale of why I take positive idea about the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is that external appearance is not quiet related to behavior. It is absolutely certain that people's behavior in an intrinsic value that has originated from mind. In fact, there are people who are willing to delve deeper into others' characteristics just by finding about their external appearances. However, without knowing others' believes and their features it is impossible and you would be searching in darkness without a torch to light the way for you. This significantly lies in the fact that information have not come through external appearances.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes:"a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there may be a situation in which, there is some values in some cultures that a guy must always have beautiful external appearances.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe in some culture you should have good external appearances is accepted occasionally, though good dressing always is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as general rule. Indeed, temporary picture of people and no relation to their behaviors are prime factors to my propensity to choose negative idea about people who use just external appearances to affect others. If I have a chance to have a decision making, I do not have a bit of hesitation to find more about people.

there is some values
there are some values

The pattern is over used and the ideas are not addressed completely.