Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Following Statement? Parents Are The Best Teachers. Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer.

Raising children is a very difficult issue which deserves parents attention ,furthermore. The children will be not good if the parents weren't best example to follow.From my perspective I totally agreed that, parents are the best teachers. The following discussion reveals my view.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that, how to educate children is an important question to be addressed properly for the sake of providing a better future for them, so how the parents did that if they aren't best teachers for them? For instance, my parents were directing my way by putting me in the right way, advising me, they were lightening my way, when i wanted to choose a college, i took their advice, they have more experience which enable them to offer valuable suggestion. By analyzing the strength of each college , the possibility of admission an so on.so i chose the college that was perfect to me.

The second reason that deservers some words is that, they are always teach their kids how to act well, how to talk, how to eat actually they are learning us everything, i remembered myself , when my mom was the first teacher to me ,i learned how to write my name , and how to read it she is my best teacher.

Last but not least, in my view parents are school not only teachers, even when we are getting older we still need their advice because they are see of knowledge. For example , i was teaching my son how to use computer before he entered the school, so he was ready to use it in the school.

In short, parents are best teachers, they learned their kids from the first day, how to feed, eat, write, read, then they are directing their kids's way according to their experience.

Raising children is a very difficult issue which deserves parents attention ,furthermore. The children will be not good if the parents weren't best example to follow.
Raising children is a very difficult issue which deserves parents' attention. Furthermore, the children will be not good if the parents weren't best example to follow.

I totally agreed that, parents are the best teachers.
I totally agreed that parents are the best teachers.

they are always teach their kids how to act well
they always teach their kids how to act well

they are learning us everything
they are teaching us everything

because they are see of knowledge.
because they are the sea of knowledge.

parents are best teachers, they learned their kids from the first day,
parents are best teachers, and they taught their kids from the first day, //need conjunctions between sentences

Sentence: The second reason that deservers some words is that, they are always teach their kids how to act well, how to talk, how to eat actually they are learning us everything, i remembered myself , when my mom was the first teacher to me ,i learned how to write my name , and how to read it she is my best teacher.
Error: deservers Suggestion: No alternate word

Check books how to use punctuation marks.

-----------------------