Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

There are several resources to teach the children. Some people believe that fathers and mothers can teach their children most excellently than the others. However, the children are influenced by their teacher and playmate. From my point of view, parents are not definitely the best teacher.

To begin with, teaching children needs long hours and great patience to result perfectly. In addition, parents have to work out of home full time and concentrate on their job quality in order to keep their position and earn money to mange to live. More over, they are tired when they come back home. Therefore they are not able to spend required time and to show necessary tolerance that infants need. For example, I have a son of five years old and I work at a factory which produces chemicals, so I am always in exposure to toxic material that might be leak. Therefore I had to focus on my job carefully that is very stressful and tiring. When I arrive home, I want just to rest so that I feel relaxed and refreshed to be prepared for tomorrow. I have no time neither patience to specify to my son. Since he likes to play and learn new things, he needs a friend and a teacher who are in the same way.

Another reason why parents are not the best teacher is that they have not any specialty in this field but custom methods. They emphasis on their knowledge gained from last generation while the world is at its way to modernity. Therefore children should be prepared to enter the modern society. In addition, they should learn how to behave in communities out of home. Hence they require an environment that is similar to future civilization. From this aspect of view, school is the best place for teaching the children.

As a conclusion, parents could not be the most excellent coach for children .They have not necessary time and patience to teach the children. In addition their knowledge does not suffice for this purpose.

by their teacher and playmate.
by their teachers and playmates.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I':
For example, I have a son of five years old and I work at a factory which produces chemicals, so I am always in exposure to toxic material that might be leak. Therefore I had to focus on my job carefully that is very stressful and tiring. When I arrive home, I want just to rest so that I feel relaxed and refreshed to be prepared for tomorrow. I have no time neither patience to specify to my son.