Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Nowadays, everybody deals with doing many things that some of them are not delightful. The question states that do we agree or disagree to perform things we do not enjoy. As far as I am concerned, I contend that I am agree about work somethings that are not enjoyable occasionally because some of them are essential works for life and another are compulsory works.

One of the primary causes is that people encounter numerous essential works in their lives. For instance, hardworking youths do their job for making money to constitute a flourished and insure the future. Moreover, some persons need to do inevitable works for time saving to allocate their time with their family. In conclusion, these sort of necessary works are cost effective and lead to decrease time consuming.

There is a more subtle point we must consider. Compulsory behaviors emerge in every life. For example, when a man face the suicide the humanistic part of mind obliges him to save his/ her life undoubtedly. It means humanistic life is a reason for performing some unpleasant works. Furthermore, in this era and more prevalence in the developing countries people try to be compatible with their enemies for making peace such as Union Europe that made between many territories that some of them have been enemy before that.

Although sometimes do things that people do not happy doing are useful, maybe the soul faces some diseases and psychological illnesses by these sort of behaviors. I will exemplify this point with a story that happened to me many years ago. When I had entrance, I was forced to study more than ten hours every day. Then, I had headache and weaknesses body that caused the special illness.

To put it in a nutshell, I deeply believe that doing things that are not deliberate or delightful is unavoidable. Furthermore, people have to consider the problems arise from the annoying works. Otherwise, the society can be sluggishness and members will have not enough vigor. By attention to healthy of associations, the community can be vigorous and vivid. Do you want to live in an active and jelly country?

that I am agree about
that I agree with

and another are compulsory works.
and others are compulsory works.
and another one is a compulsory work.

when a man face the suicide
when a man faces the suicide

in the developing countries people try to be compatible with their enemies for making peace such as Union Europe that made between many territories that some of them have been enemy before that.

do things that people do not happy doing are useful
do things that people are not happy doing is useful