Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person's childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person's life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When we are in childhood, we can image our future in whatever we like. But we actually fulfill our dream in an university, I think that we can get a lot of knowledge and friends in a college. Hence, I don't support the idea that a person's childhood years are the most important years of a person's life. An experience in a college is more helpful for people in their life. I will elaborate my point of view in different reasons in relate to knowledge and friends.

To learn a wild and also specific knowledge is very essential for people when they want to have a better job. In my opinion, a student in an university can learn many useful and interesting things from a wise professor. Take me as an example. I am a college student in Taiwan and I want to be an engineer in the future. I chose mechanical engineering as my major, because I think this profession can solve world's problem, like draught, global warming and various types of pollution. I take many practical classes, such as calculus, fluid dynamics and mechanics and also participate in some projects, like wind turbine and soar car. I think the knowledge from classes and projects in a college can make me closer to my goal.

Secondly, studying in a school is a good period for people to make good friends. A close friend plays an important role in our life. We can rely on our friends when we are poor or fail and we can also work hard together to build a start-up. I live in a school's dormitory and meet two best roommates, and then we become best friends. We not only share our happy and sadness but also stay together to face the challenge in a project. We build a very tight and strong relationship that can benefit my whole life.

To sum up, I want to emphasize the importance of our own decision and experience in our 20's. We are old enough to make a difference for our own and that period will change our life deeply.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You can disagree with the topic, but put reasons why you disagree. You can't put something new.