Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some colleges give students a better education than universities do?

Generally, there are two kind of university education in a majority of development countries in the world. These are college and university. College which is two year give students practical education to work easily in businesslife and fit for them to business as soon as possible. The other one is university which is generally four years give student more theoretical education and thus students who graduated from universities hve no more experience about businesslife and have difficulty to find a job easily. I agree with that some colleges give students a better education than universities do.

First of all, colleges is shorter than universities.And they give more practical education than universities. Therefore, students can prepare easily for their job which will work in the future and also they do not need waste time to gain experience. Moreever, employers prefer students who are graduated from colleges due to fact that they have information about job or work. and they can adopt to businesslife smoothly.

Secondly,employers do not want to train their employees and waste their time to improve them. And also .Colleges help students to learn knowledges that they will require in the future. it leads employers to gain time. Furthermore, Colleges causes employers positive financial effects in order that they do not spend a lot of money to improve or train their employees.

Oppenents of colleges claim that universities give a better education than colleges do, students can more enhance themselves readily. Because of theoretical education that they are given can adopt to business life. However I am completely discordant with these statements. Colleges prepare students in shortest route and gain experience about their job. And also, it causes students to find a job swiftly.

All in all,Colleges which is best educaton system for business world and students thought by instructors. Although, some people disagree with this idea, this is so practical educational regulation.

College which is two year give students practical education
Colleges which is in two years give students practical education

The other one is university
The another one is university

due to fact that
due to the fact that

to learn knowledges that they will require in the future
to learn knowledge that they will require in the future

students can more enhance themselves readily.
students can enhance themselves more readily.

Colleges which is best educaton system for business world
Colleges which are best education system for business world

this is so practical educational regulation.
this is so practical to an educational regulation.

Sentence: Colleges prepare students in shortest route and gain experience about their job.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to in and shortest

Sentence: College which is two year give students practical education to work easily in businesslife and fit for them to business as soon as possible.
Error: businesslife Suggestion: businesslike

Sentence: The other one is university which is generally four years give student more theoretical education and thus students who graduated from universities hve no more experience about businesslife and have difficulty to find a job easily.
Error: hve Suggestion: he

Sentence: Moreever, employers prefer students who are graduated from colleges due to fact that they have information about job or work. and they can adopt to businesslife smoothly.

Sentence: All in all,Colleges which is best educaton system for business world and students thought by instructors.
Error: educaton Suggestion: education

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.