Do you agree or disagree with following statement Some people think university professors should spend more time doing research while others think they should spend more time educating students.

Even though educating students is an original purpose of our universities, doing research should never be forgotten. University professors have to manage their time in order to teach and do research. Widespread of people hold the concept those professors should spend most of their time for doing projects and encourage their students to cooperate with them; others however have a negative attitude toward it. Accordingly, a controversial question which is often raised regarding this idea is whether research projects are more valuable and significant than teaching for our universities. As far as I am concerned, I am strongly agreed with first group people's idea and I would explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle point which requires to be mentioned is the majority of our researches and scientists have been employed at universities. In addition, government assigns a specific budget for either completing research projects or starting new ones. For instance, most of time I heard at news that a new discovery or an innovative notion has been found by a research team from one of the American Universities. As everybody know, United State is known as a prominent development country because of its progresses in the various sciences and fields such as medical, human, biology, art, and etc. These advances have been caused by professor's research projects which they have been doing at universities. Since the growth of countries relies on the number of researches at universities, professors have to allocate most of their time for carrying out research.

Another compelling reason which comes into consideration is professors need to update their knowledge on purpose to teach well and answer students' question correctly. A noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recently conducted social research, declares more than 80 percent of knowledgeable and skillful graduated university students had studied at universities with research tendency among their professors. When professors have adequate and recent knowledge, they could educate more capable and practical students for our society. Professors can fortify their knowledge by searching new ideas and fields, so they must have a certain time for doing research.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the fact that research must be considered as the first priority by professors due to improvement of our country and upgrading their learning and wisdoms. I firmly recommend universities organize plans for promoting the research projects among professors. If professors do more research, we would have more advanced countries.

agreed with first group
agreed with the first group

to be mentioned is the majority of our researches and scientists have been employed at universities.
to be mentioned is that the majority of our researches and scientists have been employed at universities.

Another compelling reason which comes into consideration is professors need
Another compelling reason which comes into consideration is that professors need

due to improvement of our country
due to the improvement of our country

The introduction paragraph has duplicated content.