Do you agree or disagree with the following statement For success in a future job the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school

While some people may think studying hard in school is the main reason to be successful in your career, I believe that, the ability to relate well to people is more important, because of the following reasons.

First, people should make connection in their university to find suitable jobs and be successful in them. Being successful is not just about information. We can see many well educated people who have not even find a job. That problem is the result of the lack of connection. Many triumphant people start conversations about their job opportunities at the first years of studying at university. They consult professors and let them know about their preferences and abilities. Those professors also have some connections with companies and factories which need well prepared employees. Therefore, these students have better chances to find jobs and being triumphant in their career than those students who are at the same educational situation but do not interact with their professors.

Second, people will be attracted to people who behave in a proper way. For example, my brother started his career as an apprentice in a bookstore. He had not any related education degree, but he was very polite and always had smile on his face. He was answering all the costumers without complaining about their repetitive questions about the genres of the books or the writers. He always asked them about their interests and provided them with the best book, based on their explanations. Two years later, he started his own bookstore. Consequently, many of his previous clients started to buy books from his bookstore. Therefore, his communication with other people made him a successful book seller.

Third, it is important to have good relationship not only with costumers, but also with your opponents. This approach may be useful in some difficult situations. For instance, if two companies are producing the same product, they often consider themselves as their enemies. However, if one company implement a true approach toward their opponent and start friendly relationships based on their common interests and benefits, they will not encounter most of the problems which arouses during depression. When they confront financial problems, they can rely on other company's help. This strategy will be useful for both of them. This is not a typical study material which is learned in school or university, but is the result of good relations.

To sum up, from my point of view, to study hard and get good results in school or university will not guarantee the success in vocation. Forming good relationship with professors in the course of studying in university, costumers and other companies are more important factors to achieve success.

if one company implement a true approach
if one company implements a true approach

the problems which arouses during depression
the problems which arouse during depression

Forming good relationship with professors in the course of studying in university, costumers and other companies are more important factors to achieve success.
Forming good relationship ... is the most important factor to achieve success.