Do you agree or disagree with following statement Successful leaders should make others part of the decision making process.

Even though successful leaders ought to have professional degrees, it is necessary for them to take part in the decision making process. Widespread of people hold the concept that leaders can guide their members to their goal practically by appearing at decision making step, others have a negative attitude toward it. Accordingly, a controversial question which is often raised regarding this idea is whether leaders contribute to decision making part. As far as I am concerned, I am strongly agreed with the first group who believe favored leaders take a significant role in the decision making and I would explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle reason which requires to be mentioned is creating intimate relationship between supervisor and members. To shed more light on the proposed view if leaders participate in the all steps of team working specially the decision making, the members would be happy and satisfied because they have equality in their group. Not only, can members make a cordial connection with their leader, but also it is providing a chance for them to speak directly with their supervisor. This close relationship help team to reach their goals quickly and all of members would attempt due to their leader's behavior.

Another reason comes into consideration is making belonging sense among members. Taking apart of header on the decision making phases would provide an opportunity for members to feel they have an essential role in their team. For example, in my work group our leader has tried to associate in the decision making stages and the majority of our clerks have supported team. In addition, my supervisor's approach has caused a belonging and loyalty sense in our members, so members always try to perform perfectly.

The last but not the least reason why I comply with the subject is that members can express their idea freely. A noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recently conducted social research, indicates more than 80 percent of prominent leaders participated in the decision making parts on purpose of hearing member's concept and opted the best solutions which were stated. People have respected their leaders since of their method of appearance on decision making processes.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to idea that the prosperous leaders should attend in the decision making steps for germinating a warm atmosphere, creating belonging sense among members and preparing the free discussion. I firmly recommend leaders do not rely on their skills or knowledge without active contribution for reaching their achievement. All reason which are brought above clarify the value of appearance of leaders in the decision making process.

This close relationship help team
This close relationship helps team

Another reason comes into consideration is making belonging sense among members
Another reason which comes into consideration is making belonging sense among members

Sentence: To shed more light on the proposed view if leaders participate in the all steps of team working specially the decision making, the members would be happy and satisfied because they have equality in their group.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all