Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

In today's modern world technology considerably has been improved. In this regard, there is a heat controversy about the inevitable influence of technology on children. Some people believe that children have become less creative than the past children by technology. There are a number of advantages and disadvantages associated with the effects of technology on children, some of which are of great importance in comparison to others, I elaborated hereunder.

The advocates of the idea that technology has made children less creative than they were in the past claims that since there were not any computers in the past, and children did not play with them. Therefore, they went out and played with their pairs, and as a result they had more physical movement than children at present time. Thus, they were more physically and mentally healthy in comparison to current children, and as a consequence they learn quite a few important skills and they also had a better condition to think about many subjects. With this in mind, they assert that children were more creative in that circumstance.

The opponents of this idea believe that technology provide a number of practical devices which enable children to learn a great deal of useful things. For instance, computers let children to use the virtual world which make possible for them to do a lot of things, for example playing games, finding new friends, communicate with others in any place in the world, and so forth. The children who live at the present time can do a lot of things with computers which is really complicated to the past children who are adults now: hence, they have a better cognitive ability and as a result they are more creative than the past children.

By taking into account all above mentioned factors, we can reach the conclusion that technology has affected children positively and has not made them less creative than they were in the past. As far as I am concerned, while technology, especially computers, have a number negative impacts on children, enables them to create various things. Therefore, technology helps children to create a better world in the future.

since there were not any computers in the past,
since there were no any computers in the past,

technology provide a number of practical devices
technology provides a number of practical devices

while technology, especially computers, have a number negative impacts on children, enables them to create various things.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they' in the second paragraph.