Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinions.

Today, it is hard to find a home without television. It has been like a widespread disease that finds its way in. Numerous people argue that television has detrimental effects on human's life style, especially in the way people communicate with each other still, some people are optimistic about television and its consequences. Personally, I subscribe in the first group. Two noticeable reasons excite here including less free time and poor communication. What follows will shed more light on each point given.

In the first place, humans' life is getting faster and faster and people involve themselves in activities that take majority of their time. In this situation people's free time is a small portion of their whole life, so it should be used wisely. Since people are inclined to something that needs less effort and easily available to do in their free time, television is one of their first choices. To clarify more, one who selects television to fill his leisure time will not be able to do something more useful or productive because lots of TV programs consist of multiple episode which compile people to follow them. For example, I know a specific channel that has variety of dram series in which wealthy and beautiful people are dealing with some incidents in their life, these are long series which attracts numerous people in front of TV. As a result people do not have time to think about other activities such as sport or short trips.

In addition to all above, the quality of communication is much more vital than the quantity of it. Since television is the reason that people gather together for couple of hours, no can deny it that later speaks between those people is not impressed by what they have saw in TV. For example, the generation gap between parents and children make it hard for them to find a common topic, but one thing that always crossing their mind is TV programs that both have been watching. Some concerns raise in this condition because when we look at the big picture we can realized that TV can led to a poor communication between humans, one thing is left here is routine talks about TV shows. In one word, TV can be considered as a reason of increasing distance among people.

All in all, the conclusion can be draw on the above is that, people should control their time spending on TV programs because it can be eventually harmful for their personal life and their social relationships.

one thing is left here is routine talks
one thing left here is routine talks
one thing which is left here is routine talks

Sentence: Since television is the reason that people gather together for couple of hours, no can deny it that later speaks between those people is not impressed by what they have saw in TV.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and saw

Sentence: Some concerns raise in this condition because when we look at the big picture we can realized that TV can led to a poor communication between humans, one thing is left here is routine talks about TV shows.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and realized
Suggestion: Refer to can and led