Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain you

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain your opinion.

The mass media functions as the tool to inform the public of current events. However, I agree that nowadays televisions, newspaper, magazines, and other forms of media have paid too much attention on the personal lives of public figures and celebrities. In my country, Taiwan, the phenomenon is especially obvious. Much of time for news reports has been taken up and used for the covering of the private lives of famous people, probably due to two reasons—the demand for higher viewership and the rising of paparazzi culture.

Higher viewership brings considerable profits for the media company...