Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

From down side of humanity, by growing social civilization allocating financial support to social activities has been a significant challenge for most of universities and colleges, which is talked not only by sociologists but also other opened-minded citizen. Consequently, having professional social skill in this time is an important hotspot in every future graduated students' life. It has been hard to reach a consensus whether sports and social activities are as noticeable as classes and libraries to gain equal financial support. From my own perspective, I strongly agree with statement and I will explicate my primary reasons through following paragraphs.

To commence, the first exquisite point that deserved to be mentioned is that having social skills for handling challenges of social life which is an important dexterity that graduated students must learn at universities. In other word, after graduating from university students enter to work environment and they need to communicate with other people such as their co-workers or bosses. Hence, for succession in part of their life, they must use knowledge and experiences around social skills that learn and practice at universities during their studies. To illustrate the concept, take an example in my company we have a new colleague that he is top student in very popular universities. He makes surprise their bosses because of his perfect knowledge about any things. Although, he cannot progress in his job since the lack of social skills and communication abilities. Finally, he cannot put up his workplace anymore and abdicates his job.

In approaching this issue, apart from the fact mentioned above one should regard another subtle point is sport activities can increase the vivacity of students. The noteworthy relevant intelligence statistics in this area verify that doing sport activities by students during their studies at universities make them fresh and they can concentrate with fully attention to their courses; therefore, they can gain top scores. In addition, recently researches carry out an experiment on two groups of students, that one of them does sport activities at university and the others are not eager to attend sport activities. Finally, results show students who do physical activities give top scores in their exams and they are so fresh and do not feel tired any more.

To warp up, based on aforementioned arguments, it is undeniable the fact that social and physical or sport activities play a main role in the future life of students. There are so many reasons and examples, challenging the claims, which are not mentions above. All in all, it is highly recommended that government must allocate a part of higher educational budgets to social activities for having more efficient graduated students to handle their future life.

but also other opened-minded citizen.
but also other opened-minded citizens.

in every future graduated students' life.
in every graduating student's life.

he is top student in very popular universities.
he is a top student in very popular university.

one should regard another subtle point is sport activities can increase the vivacity of students.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

which are not mentions above.
which are not mentioned above.

Sentences are not developed smoothly.